What causes vomiting after a baseball injury on eyes?
User rating for this question
My 9yr old son took a baseball to his eye after it glanced off of his glove. His eye is swollen but just a bit. Pay wife was able to touch around the eye with nil minor discomfort. At dinner he said he wasn't hungry and then an hour later he started throwing up, which he has done several times.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: take him to ER. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I suggest you to get him examined to rule out any internal injury,since he is having repeated vomiting Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- What causes bruising around the eyes after head injury
- Prophylactic clexane prior to long flight
- Daily food intake chart
- What is the cause of fever after an injury
- Drastic change in 5 yr olds personality
- Soframycin clears marks
- Normal poop color chart
- Can penicillin vk clear std
- What causes vomiting after a baseball injury on eyes
- Sheridans charts child development
- A gush of watery clear liquid from vagina
- Child immunization chart manipal
- Clexane side effect on foetus
- Injury to throat caused by vomitting
- Injuries caused by violent vomiting