What causes vomiting after a baseball injury on eyes?

My 9yr old son took a baseball to his eye after it glanced off of his glove. His eye is swollen but just a bit. Pay wife was able to touch around the eye with nil minor discomfort. At dinner he said he wasn't hungry and then an hour later he started throwing up, which he has done several times.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: take him to ER. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I suggest you to get him examined to rule out any internal injury,since he is having repeated vomiting Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless..