What causes vomiting after a baseball injury on eyes?
User rating for this question
My 9yr old son took a baseball to his eye after it glanced off of his glove. His eye is swollen but just a bit. Pay wife was able to touch around the eye with nil minor discomfort. At dinner he said he wasn't hungry and then an hour later he started throwing up, which he has done several times.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: take him to ER. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I suggest you to get him examined to rule out any internal injury,since he is having repeated vomiting Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- What causes bruising around the eyes after head injury
- Drop foot sitting cross legged
- Reasons teeth to get crooked night guard
- Toddler pee pee hurts and its red
- Tummy hurts on 4 yr old
- Toddler hurts to poop and wipe
- What is the cause of fever after an injury
- What causes vomiting after a baseball injury on eyes
- Crooked penis when newborn
- Crooked penis in toddler
- Uncircumcised penis getting crooked
- Can loud music hurt 2 month old
- Stomach pains vomiting in the morning hungry
- Injury to throat caused by vomitting
- Injuries caused by violent vomiting