What causes vallate papillae white bubbles on my end of the tongue?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from vallate papillae white bubbles on my end of the tongue some times it is getting pain till now i didn't use medicine for this. vallate papillae it is from a year, some times it is coming some times it is dissapearing, i quitted smoking froam a year.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: deficiencies Detailed Answer: Hi Mr XXXX, Burning at the tip of the tongue usually signifies deficiencies of vitamins. You can try a course of multivitamin tablets for 1 month. Any brand will do. You should also eat lots of fruits, green leafy vegetables and fresh vegetables regularly. They are very rich in essential vitamins. If your symptoms do not subside then you may require multi vitamin injections. Regards, Dr Rajkishori Godhi.
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for periodontal inflammation
- Drugs/medication for achromobacter infection
- Swollen vallate papillae on tongue
- Enlarged vallate papillae tongue
- What causes hypertrophic tongue papilla
- Drugs/medication for hemolytic streptococcal infection
- Earache jaw pain and feel shaky
- Drugs/medication for obstructed inguinal hernia
- Ears ringing after wax removal
- Causes of hypertrophy of tongue papillae
- Ears stopped up sore throat
- Papillae vallate of tongue hiv
- Ease severe tonsillitis while pregnant
- Eardrums withdrawn
- Drugs/medication for resistant fungal infections