What causes vallate papillae white bubbles on my end of the tongue?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from vallate papillae white bubbles on my end of the tongue some times it is getting pain till now i didn't use medicine for this. vallate papillae it is from a year, some times it is coming some times it is dissapearing, i quitted smoking froam a year.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: deficiencies Detailed Answer: Hi Mr XXXX, Burning at the tip of the tongue usually signifies deficiencies of vitamins. You can try a course of multivitamin tablets for 1 month. Any brand will do. You should also eat lots of fruits, green leafy vegetables and fresh vegetables regularly. They are very rich in essential vitamins. If your symptoms do not subside then you may require multi vitamin injections. Regards, Dr Rajkishori Godhi.
People also viewed
- Cidp high bp diabetes constipation stool softners used treatment
- What ointment must be used to treat penis warts
- Swollen vallate papillae on tongue
- Frontal sinus retention cyst
- Enlarged vallate papillae tongue
- What causes hypertrophic tongue papilla
- Voice change after pharyngitis
- Polyps underneath tongue
- Causes of hypertrophy of tongue papillae
- Papillae vallate of tongue hiv
- Low bbt sinus infection
- Small penis erection problems possible infertility
- Hear heartbeat in ear and earache
- Irregular period ocp pill pcod letroz duphaston cabergoline
- Thyroid cancer radioactive iodine suggest treatments