What causes tingling sensation in various parts of of my body?

I am having a tingling/itching sensation in various parts of my body...primarily my back, shoulders, legs, arms, and occasionally my face. This has been occurring for over a year. At first just occasionally, now for the past several weeks, its daily. Have been to a Dermatologist with no results. Feels like nerve endings. I took the Shingles vaccine two years ago. I am a 72 year old male. My medications are: Losartan 25mg, Bumetanide 1mg, Simvastatin 40mg, Tamsulosin 0.4mg, Zolpidem 10mg. Have been on theses RX,s for at least two years.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 59 minutes later
Brief answer.....given below Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. I have read your query and feel that you need to be investigated properly to find the cause for this tingling sensations because there can be various causes for such a symptom. The causes could be .... Use of BUMETANIDE ( diuretic ) can result in loss of sodium and potassium which can result in tingling and itching. Lack of VIT B 12 Hypothyroidism Peripheral neuropathic sensations due to diabetes or alcoholism Consult your doctor and get tested for these. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks