What causes tender and black pinky toe?
User rating for this question
My pinkie toe on my left foot is very tender,it's red and the nail looks black , I did not bang it into any objects, and it is painful to walk what's going on?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seems to be inflammatory in nature. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. According to your description , pain over your pinky toe seems to be inflammatory in nature. I advice you to give rest to the part affected, do icing over affected area take anti-inflammatory drug like motrin 1 tablet with food as and when required (upto 4 tablets daily) to reduce pain and inflammation and consult your doctor for thorough examination of foot and rule out any infective cause. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care
People also viewed
- What causes black between the toes
- Is sneezing a side effect of forteo?
- Is rash a side effect of uloric?
- Is bone pain a side effect of viagra?
- What causes swollen pinky finger
- What causes twitch in palm pinky
- Will taking weed during pregnancy safe
- How to cure lump towards right of cervical vertebrae
- Is thirst a side effect of forteo?
- Rheumatoid factor 20 iuml
- What causes pinky knuckle to be inflamed
- How to get rid of rashes in groin area
- Whats causing very frequent wetnormalsmelling flatulence
- Could i be pregnant despite getting my periods
- What causes tender and black pinky toe