What causes swelling in testicle after inguinal hernia surgery?
User rating for this question
I did right side inguinal hernia surgery 6 days ago. now my right side testicle is hurting me and swollen, especially, when I sit and touch it?
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: May be an infection. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. It is early after the operation and your tissues will still be somewhat inflamed. This may be the cause of the pain. However, there is a possibility that you may have an infection. Therefore, I suggest you see your doctor to be sure this is not an infection. I hope this is of help to you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Dr K A Pottinger, MBChB. FRCA.
People also viewed
- Why does water pool in my legs
- What causes swelling in testicle after inguinal hernia surgery
- What is ureacreat blood test
- Zicam and blood sugar
- Exercising after inguinal hernia surgery.
- Inguinal hernia surgery cause hiccups
- Blood values tp tb
- After inguinal hernia surgery testicle hang
- Pregnant and twitch in right leg
- Precautions after inguinal hernia surgery
- Sore legs from riding on plane
- What is vpm in blood tests
- Physiotherapy for polio leg
- Blood vessel in wrist swollen
- Plate taken out of leg