What causes stomach aches?

Stomachs been hurting for a few days now. Not sexually active but exercise
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Which part of the abdomen do you have pain exactly? Is there any relation between the pain and food ingestion? Are you on any medication ? Are you in stress ? Do you have gas or get burps ? Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: What causes stomach aches? 10 minutes later
Burping yeah. Yes relation between pain. No meds. It stops at night though. My pain does.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Acid peptic disease Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the information. Based on the information provided I suspect you to have acid peptic disease. this is due to increased acidity in the stomach which may damage the stomach lining and lead to the symptoms you have. I suggest you to take an antacid which will reduce these symptoms. Tab Prilosec OTC taken once early in the morning before breakfast for 15 days will help to get rid of the stomach pain. Avoid spicy and fatty foods. Also consume food at right timings. Wish you good health. Regards,