What causes sore throat with boils on tongue?

ENT Specialist
Hi I. Ave sore throat for a month and some boil or mouth sore kind of things on top of my tongue and side of my tongue what can it be
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: please meet your doctor Detailed Answer: Hello! Sore throat and ulcers for month are a cause of concern and I would like you to meet your doctor for further examination. Although it is likely to be just minor ULcers called apthous ulcers. Which are easily treatable but still it is advisable to get yourself examined. If you can upload the picture of the lesions. I could have a look at them and maybe help you better. Thanks