What causes smell during sexual intercourse and then premature ejaculation?

Question
sir myself is XXXXX from Chandigarh, India. I am a businessman and facing life difficult due to some unknown diseases, but doctor called this IBS and suffering this problem from last 12-13 years. The problem is that whenever I had to go outside from my home or office I feel that I had to go toilet immediately, a lot of feeling of uncomfortlness appears with me that vomit has come and that increased my heart beats too and lot pressure feels on stool pass (rectum) way. this has ruined my personal and business life, due to this problem I cant go ever for business trip or local for even shopping too. Even I am regular touch with doctors for treatment. I realized that only rifagut 400 and biglac capsules helps me some relives from this. I am explaining some more when I eat from outside that makes my stool and urine lot of smelly. but after taking these medicines I get relives this problem but after problem occurs again and again. when I makes relation with my wife same problem occurs again but this time lot of smell occurs on my penis front and makes premature ejaculation and untighten. please help me through diagnose me or please describe any speciazation doctor of this problem. I know this problem is not only IBS but some another kind of diseases also suffering I am. I already have done all types of tests like endoscopy,clonoscopy, ECG, allergy tests and many related tests showing me normal. I get each and every time infection in my stool and urine. please help me
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seems like infection Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Your reports show that it is infection in your stool and urine. Also you get some smell during sexual intercourse and then premature ejaculation This also suggests an infection of the genital tract and maybe prostatitis. Sometimes genital infections spread to intestines as well causing similar symptoms. Now I do not know that which tests have been taken by you to rule out infections. If you can upload the scanned reports of the tests that show infection, it will be very helpful. Alternatively you can send the reports at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Vaishalee Punj. In the meanwhile please use condom for sexual intercourse. Also drink pure water (from RO System) to avoid getting repeated intestinal infections from contaminated water. Do not take antibiotics unnecessarily but take it after confirming the infection and take antibiotic according to sensitivity. Waiting for your response. Dr Vaishalee