What causes small black bumps like blisters from anus to scrotum?

Hi, I am 42 male, I found several small black bumps that are lumpy like blisters running along side the seam from my anus to scrotum. It feels like a slight swelling in the area and I have had a small issue with irregular bowel movements lately. Any idea what the bumps may be? Im straight, and have no known stds
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Bumps over the perianal region and scrotum Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, I can think of a few possibilities. It could be fordyce's spots, steatocystoma, keratosis pilaris or an STD like molluscum contagiosum. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Hope this helped, Take care.
Follow-up: What causes small black bumps like blisters from anus to scrotum? 15 hours later
Here is a photo of lining from anus to scrotum
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Saw the photo Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. Thanks for the photograph. I can see a linear fissure with a lot of scabs. These black scabs are healing small wounds. By irregular bowel movements did you mean constipation or loose motions ? Have you applied any creams or any new wipes recently ? Any enema given ? It is not fordyce's spots, steatocystoma, keratosis pilaris or any STD like molluscum contagiosum. I feel that applying an antibiotic ointment like mupirocin 2% or neosporin thrice a day will cure your condition provided the bowel problem is settled. Don't pick on the scabs. Apply vegetable oil several times to keep the skin oily and supple. Hope this helped, Take care.