What causes skipped heart beats?
User rating for this question
hello , hello , when i felt my neck to check the pulse and there was a delayed heartbeat out of 4 heartsbeats , but not all the time , only when am relaxing or waking up in the morning , is that XXXXXXX ? or is it count a "heartbeat dissorder" ? today i went to family general doctor , and had test by Stethoscope and said there is nothing wrong by the beats , but there was no delayed one at tgat time .... so again : is that XXXXXXX ? or is it count a "heartbeat dissorder" ?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Non worrisome Detailed Answer: Hi, When it was confirmed by a general doctor with a stethescope I would not be worried about skipped beats. So you should not have a heart beat disorder. Heart beats can skip if you are anxious too just check if something is bothering you lately. Try to get some good sleep for next couple of days you should not feel the missed beat again. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Foods causing skipped heart beats
- Skipped heart beats the causes and cures of it
- Is atrial fib and arrythmia different
- Symptoms of hypereosinophilic syndrome
- What are the underlying causes for skipped heart beat
- Can nortriptyline taken for neuralgia affect thyroid and blood pressure
- What causes spike in bp at noon
- Symptoms of benign phyllodes tumor
- Is lasix advisable for an elderly person
- Symptoms of adrenal deficiency
- Causes of skipped heart beats
- What vitimin can cause skip heart beat
- Can vagus nerve affect bladder function
- Symptoms of non caseating granulomas
- Symptoms of hyperechoic fatty liver