What causes shoulder and neck pain while driving?
User rating for this question
Hi, from one month am facing shoulder pain while driving bike and neck pains XXXXXXX etimes. i feel some sounds when i strech neck.
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: strain on the shoulder muscles Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX It seems like there is more strain on the shoulder muscles due to bike riding. The muscles in the neck and shoulders go into spasm when there is more burden on them. For recovery from this, you need to give rest to your shoulders. Avoid using bike as much as possible. Take complete rest for a day or two till the spasm is released. You can take simple muscle relaxants like Hifenac MR. I prescribe my patients this. You can do hot fomentation locally on the neck and shoulder area twice daily to get relief. Also, use volini spray on your shoulders and neck when in pain. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- 220 over 110 blood pressure
- Hydrochlorot 12.5mg cap side effects
- Mild bilateral facet disease
- Constant cough for 12 weeks
- What causes shoulder and neck pain while driving
- Bilateral pars interarticularis defects
- What can cause neck pain
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Shooting pain big toe
- Maximum strength mucinex 1200 mg
- Throbbing big toe pain
- What causes constant neck pain
- Big toe bursitis treatment
- Diovan hct 80 12.5 mg