What causes shortness of breath ,muscle pain , fatigue, some depression, anxiety,some dizziness?

I have shortness of breath,muscle pain all over my body,fatigue,some depression,anxiety,some dizziness. Can this be hormonal?Is this a Virus?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: may be viral or fibromyalgia Detailed Answer: Hi It may be viral or may be related to chronic illness or a part of your depression and anxiety. You need to be fully evaluated, but it seems that probably you have fibromyalgia. I do not think that it is hormonal. You must see a rheumatologist and psychiatrist to confirm it - Dr Alok