What causes sharp pain behind the belly button?

I am a 17 year old, for about a year now I've been getting a very sharp pain right behind my belly button, down to my cliterous.. It usually happens when I stretch my torso. It comes about once or twice a week and stays for a day or two. If I press into my belly button I get the same thing.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that it will be very difficult to say anything just on the basis of this symptom . There can be numerous causes for this but most important will be to rule out stone in the urinary system as it can also sometimes give such kind of symptoms . I will advise you to get a USG Abdomen done so that any kind of pathology can be ruled out . Rest if there is any other kind of symptom you can tell me. Take care. Dr. Shruti