What causes scrotum pain?
User rating for this question
HI.MY husband is telling me his scrotums soare. He is calling it blue balls. Is saying its because of lack of sex. Is this true?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Testis can not hurt because of lack of sex. This is not true. He may have scrotum pain due to some inflammation (testis inflammation, epidydimis) or even a cancer. If he really have testis pain, he should consult urologist and have ultrasound to rule out cancer. Urine analysis should be also done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- White tiny circles dry skin patch groin
- Yellow crust on my pubes
- What causes scrotum pain
- Purple scrotum pain in scrotum
- Dark veins on scrotum pain
- How to increase length of penis by natural treatment
- What does mild scrotum pain indicate
- Why do i see pale pink blood when i wipe with tissue
- Tea causing scrotum pain
- What is the cause of penis turning red
- Why have i been feeling dizzy for the past few days now
- Will self sex make me impotent
- I got rash above my penis after shaving
- Visine stroke
- What is the reason for less semen in me