What causes scrotum pain?
User rating for this question
HI.MY husband is telling me his scrotums soare. He is calling it blue balls. Is saying its because of lack of sex. Is this true?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Testis can not hurt because of lack of sex. This is not true. He may have scrotum pain due to some inflammation (testis inflammation, epidydimis) or even a cancer. If he really have testis pain, he should consult urologist and have ultrasound to rule out cancer. Urine analysis should be also done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Gynecomastia fnac test
- Motile bacteria in urine
- Astroglide and getting pregnant
- What causes scrotum pain
- Purple scrotum pain in scrotum
- Dark veins on scrotum pain
- Spermatocele effects
- What does mild scrotum pain indicate
- Is muesli good for asthma patients
- Astroglide does it cause frequent urination
- Tea causing scrotum pain
- Does epididymitis cause chest pain
- Astroglide side effects male burning
- Penis head burning astroglide
- Smegma removal