What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain?
User rating for this question
Have a terrible pain in right side of back since fri, Took ibuprofen and it helped for awhile only. Also has stomach pain and threw up twice. Could it be pancreatic induced and should I go to emergency room?
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Suggest you go to ER for investigation. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. There could be a number of causes of your pain. Your symptoms suggest this may be related to your kidney. A kidney stone can cause extreme pain that is resistant to strong pain killers. If there is infection related to the problem, this may cause vomiting. I suggest you go to the ER as I would consider you need adequate pain relief urgently followed by investigation. This may involve X-rays and scans to identify the problem. I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Dr K A Pottinger, MBChB. FRCA.
People also viewed
- What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain
- Suggest me some good medicine to cure lower back pain
- Sore near butt hole
- Is it possible to get back virginity by exercise
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Suffering from dizziness and headaches with severe back pain
- Butt hole hurts when peeing
- Lower back pain with goose bumps
- What could be the reason for neck painheadacheeyepainskull base pain
- Red irritated skin around butt hole
- Pimples near groin butt toddler swollen
- Spit in butt hiv
- What causes stomach pain with back pain
- Back pain and stomach pain