What causes redness on the foreskin after masturbation?

Hello. Wondering if you can solve my problem, after i masturdate the top of my foreskin goes red then after a day it will go away. What is causing this or what would help cure it
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vijay Varma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: avoid friction Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXXXXX The redness on the foreskin following masturbation is probably due to friction. Please don't be harsh on yourself and I would suggest you give a break. You could use a lubricant gel while masturbating which Iguess should solve the problem. If you don't find any improvement then you ll have to show it to a dermatologist. Hope I was helpful.