What causes red rash on both arms and hands inspite of taking meth?

I've recently been shooting crystal meth and on my last 2day Binge I know I never had a miss but now I got a red rash on both arms and my hands. The joints in my wrist have an uncomfortable pain and shake to them..whats a home remedy.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query The rashes you have developed could be due side effect of taking meth. I strongly advice you not take it and if it is difficult for you to come off of it then please approach a psychiatrist for help The home remedy for this rash is to apply a mix of XXXXXXX water and glycerine in 1:1 ratio over it. If it becomes more or if the rash increases then you will have to take Tab Levocetrizine at night for 5 days. You can apply it three times daily I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards