What causes red patches between my child's eyebrow?
User rating for this question
My son has several birthmarks . he is 3 months . Light red patches between his eye brow. and a prominent light red on his nose. they look superficial/flatl on the skin. But the one on his chest is a jutting red blood like birthmark. Does these goes off. what are the option to get rid of it and when will they dissolve on its own
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Red birthmarks are called vascular birthmarks and are of different types Physical examination will be required to see type. Many hemangiomas. Like strawberry and cavernous and salmon patch is temporary and do not need treatment. Most permanent birthmarks are not treated before child reaches school age. Some need treatment only it is . -causing emotional distress/is painful/is changing shape,size or colouration/cosmetic reason. Hope I have answered your query,let me know. If you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless....
People also viewed
- Is muscle aches and pains a side effect of cardizem?
- What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head
- Infant with cough and clammy skin
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of capital w/codeine?
- What causes red patches between my childs eyebrow
- What causes swelling between eyebrow and eye
- Is swollen lymph glands a side effect of cefadroxil?
- Toddler cough and cold clammy skin
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of carvedilol?
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow
- Cold clammy hands and feet crystal meth
- 4 month old hoarse clammy forehead
- Toddler cold and clammy
- What could cause shedding of eyebrows