What causes red patches between my child's eyebrow?
User rating for this question
My son has several birthmarks . he is 3 months . Light red patches between his eye brow. and a prominent light red on his nose. they look superficial/flatl on the skin. But the one on his chest is a jutting red blood like birthmark. Does these goes off. what are the option to get rid of it and when will they dissolve on its own
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Red birthmarks are called vascular birthmarks and are of different types Physical examination will be required to see type. Many hemangiomas. Like strawberry and cavernous and salmon patch is temporary and do not need treatment. Most permanent birthmarks are not treated before child reaches school age. Some need treatment only it is . -causing emotional distress/is painful/is changing shape,size or colouration/cosmetic reason. Hope I have answered your query,let me know. If you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless....
People also viewed
- Thick endometrial lining treatment
- What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head
- Toddler blotchy on arms and vomit
- What causes red patches between my childs eyebrow
- Should we apply lacto calamine for chickenpox
- What causes swelling between eyebrow and eye
- Is cypon syrup best for digestion and increase appetite of four years child??
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow
- Endometriosis white specks in stool
- My toddler armpit is black
- Proluton endometriosis pregnancy
- Can one use slendertone flex if one have endometriosis?
- Endometriosis in episiotomy
- What could cause shedding of eyebrows
- Pseudolymphoma bed wetting stretch arms