What causes racing heart and tingling in hands and feet when suffering from PCOS, reactive hypoglycemia and anxiety disorder?

27 year old female, 5'6, 160lbs, diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago & it went untreated, diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia in July, diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks at 18 but they started at age 15, on & off flare ups of gastritis since 17. Current tests & results - low vitamin d, low b12, high testosterone 11.1, high dhea, last catscan of head November 2012 = clear For 5 years I had always complained of headaches, stress headaches, sinus headaches, feelings of unbalanced, feeling "drunk", upon standing sometimes the pressure would be pounding in my head & almost feeling faint .. I have had over 3 head cat scans & been in the ER once for headaches .. I have had an eeg 3 years ago and it was normal, i had a vng and it revealed the crystals in my right ear were off, 2 years ago i had a nerve conduction test on my arms/hands, had numerous ear tests due to ringing in my ears and nothing was found .. Last November, i had tingling & numbness in hands and feet and went for the CT but was clear .. Doctors have said anxiety anxiety anxiety .. It has gotten worse .. In April i was walking in my apartment and kind of felt weird i felt stationary and stiff - my heart started racing and i started panicking .. ever since that moment i havent felt myself .. my neck started feeling like it wanted to jerk forward on and off up until may but that went away and i was ok all of may and XXXXXXX .. middle of july i started getting this inner shakiness and started feeling like my muscles would tighten up to a point that it would make me nervous .. while i drove, sitting down, doing chores .. my DR said it was stress and anxiety and I asked him about MS, ALS, parkinsons .. he said no he didnt feel it was that - he did a pshyical exam, made me do exercises, reflexes, looked in my eyes etc .. He told me since i didnt move around and was a stay at home wife with limited activity it was my muscles going into atrophy .. I disagreed .. I got a personal trainer and didnt last long with her because i didnt feel it was helping .. some said it could be a hormonal imbalance and sugar messing with me .. since the levels are so off .. I had been a little bit better in the recent 2 months and it started again last week .. i need help as to what direction i should be pointed in .. i spoke with 2 other drs on this site to get their opinion & 1 said do a whole bunch of different blood tests and then a muscle biopsy and nerve conduction test and another dr said maybe partial seizures which totally made me frightened. Please give me some insight and ask me any questions you think would be helpful. thanks Also, with the pcos i have gained 40 lbs and cant control my appetite .. I am always hungry, excessive hair growth, unbalanced periods, mood swings .. I am wondering if this all ties in with everything .. I just dont know.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Farah Hussain 11 hours later
Brief Answer: symptoms suggestive of hypothyroid Detailed Answer: Hello there; Welcome to HCM; Your symptoms are suggestive of hypothyroidism or any imbalance in thyroid secretions. Please get your blood tests done for T3 T4 TSH harmones and consult a endocrinologist for harmonal treatment. i hope this helps; Regards; dr.farah XXXXXXX