What causes pain in tooth after having beverages?
User rating for this question
Dental issue: Got pain in right side lower back tooth, which is already treated long ago back? Now i m getting pain in the repaired tooth when i have any cold or hot beverage. Please help me on this !! Thanks- XXXX.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be irreversible pulpitis Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. According to the history posted here it appears that probably you have developed Irreversible Pulpitis(an inflammatory condition of soft tissues of tooth). To provide you better suggestions on this I would like to know few details.Please answer them. 1.Do you have continuous pain(all day along) or it occurs for short duration only? 2.Since when do you have tooth ache? 3.Did you take any medication,if so please mention? 4.Do you have any swelling in the area adjacent to concerned tooth? Awaiting your response. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- Black oil drops in stool
- Will nasonex cause tooth pain
- Pimple with black dot on neck
- What causes painful wisdom tooth with pus discharge
- Headaches sore tongue and tired
- Swollen roof of mouth and headache
- Dry black mark on leg
- Headache and toothache on one side
- Black dots in poop
- What causes red spots on gums and tooth pain
- What causes painful hole behind tooth of a child
- Black mark on face due to injury
- Headache and tounge swelling
- What causes severe ear pain after tooth extraction
- Medicine to heal a sore torus palatinus