What causes pain in toes while walking?

thank you When I walk I have pain in my last three toes. When I sit I can feel nothing, not anything even when I touch it only when l stand and walk could you help me please?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Muscle pain Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query From the brief description you have given me it looks like the muscles of the last three toes are the cause for pain. It does not look like nerve or blood vessels are involved. Here are my suggestions to you 1. Give rest to your feet, try not to walk too much for the next 5 days 2. Tab aceclofenac is a good painkiller which can be taken twice a day for three days for pain relief 3. Wear flat shoes which are broad at the front 4. If the pain persists even after 5 days I recommend you to get uric acid and x ray of foot done I hope I was of help If you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health and a speedy recovery Regards