What causes pain in the middle of the stomach?

Hi Doctor, From 3-4 days i am feeling a stomach pain in middle of the stomach. From 3-4 days i was eating some good food like chicken withe some little spice which is normal for me. Actually stomach pain stops and suddenly comes for 30 minutes and go. I don't know what's the reason behind it. I am feeling like stomach is moulding inside. I don't the reason what is behind this and could you please let me know what causes this and how should i get over this.
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi I read carefully all your concerns and I am sorry for your situation. With regards to your stomach pain it may be caused from : - Side effect of your current treatment( oracin can lead to abdominal pain, disbacteriosis) - Stomach problems like gastritis or ulcer - Gallbladder problems like stones and sludge So I recommend to do further exams like : - Abdominal ultrasound - Upper endoscopy - Blood work In my opinion you can start to use ant acid , PPI’s like omeprazole and probiotics. If you have other concerns I would be glad to assist you further. Wishing you fast recovery Dr.Klerida