What causes pain in testicles when penis gets stretched?

Hi.. whenever my penis gets stretched for sometime(because of some excitement) , testicles start paining and this pain continues for too many hrs..consequently I feel low in energy, pain in joints and bit irritated... one more thing us that round shape in between of penis has been tilted towards front of the penis... I fear a lot because of if..I m bachelor and virgin..Age is 26 and non smoker /non alcoholic... kindly suggest
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: Masturbation may help Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in answering. Based on your problem I suspect it to be due to congestion of testicle with the testicular secretions and the semen. Masturbation and expression of the semen out will surely help to get you rid of the pain. The deviation in the position of the penis has to be evaluated by a urologist. It could be due to Fibramotosis. this needs to be evaluated well as the definitive treatment is surgery only. Please let me know if you have any doubts. Regards,