What causes pain in lower belly?

Apr 2014

I have huge pains in my lower belly I'm still pooing fine but hurts back I feel extremely bloated and am I constant pain hurts to fart
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take tablet Dicyclomine and Pantoprazole. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to us You need proper clinical examination and investigations. You need routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Ultrasound of abdomen,urine RE/ME,upper GI endoscopy.Further investigations like CT Scan of abdomen can be done if needed. Lower abdominal pain may be due to many reasons like pelvic pathology,genitourinary causes like UTI,calculus etc and bloated feeling may be due to acidity,Gall bladder calculus etc. Ultrasound of abdomen can exclude many conditions. At present you can take antispasmodic like tablet Dicyclomine and proton pump inhibitor like Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily half hour before food for four weeks. Proper treatment depend upon clinical examination and investigation reports. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX