What causes pain in arms during urination?
User rating for this question
When I urinate I get pain in both my arms. What would be the cause of this. I do have painful urination several times and then it stops.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Uncommon symptom Detailed Answer: Hi, Pain in the arms during urination is not common and is rarely complained in normal women. Since you have a painful urination too it gives many possibilities to my mind from dehydration, atrophic vaginitis (menopause), infection. I would get this evaluated with simple urine microscopy while giving urine analgesics. Same time oestrogen vaginal creams and correcting dehydration help. If there is blood in the urine it needs greater investigations like cystoscopy and prompt referral to Urologist. Let me know if you have further clarifications happy to assist you further.
People also viewed
- What causes burning and pain during urination
- What causes pain during urination
- Left arm weakness taking vyvanse
- Other reasons my left arm throbs
- What causes mild pain during urination
- Thyronorm and bleeding
- Test tube baby painful
- Soft bump around anal ring
- Loosing use of arms and legs
- What causes severe pain during urination
- Swollen accessory salivary gland hiv
- Why does my left arm tingle
- Silverex plus cream used
- What causes pain in arms during urination
- Tongue and left arm tingly