What causes pain in arms during urination?

When I urinate I get pain in both my arms. What would be the cause of this. I do have painful urination several times and then it stops.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Uncommon symptom Detailed Answer: Hi, Pain in the arms during urination is not common and is rarely complained in normal women. Since you have a painful urination too it gives many possibilities to my mind from dehydration, atrophic vaginitis (menopause), infection. I would get this evaluated with simple urine microscopy while giving urine analgesics. Same time oestrogen vaginal creams and correcting dehydration help. If there is blood in the urine it needs greater investigations like cystoscopy and prompt referral to Urologist. Let me know if you have further clarifications happy to assist you further.