What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery?
User rating for this question
Sure I have night sweats after gallstone surgery?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details Detailed Answer: Hi Night sweats is a very non specific symptom and it can occur due to many reasons and top reasons are infections. It is not heard off as a symptoms because of gallstone surgery. However it completely depends on when the surgery was and the anesthesia used? It would be good if you can give me more details like when was the surgery, any issues after surgery. Whether key hole or open surgery? Any other symptoms with night sweats. The discussion would be better that way.
People also viewed
- What causes soaking night sweats
- Back pain after abortion
- Crystal meth and melatonin
- G6pd herbal slimming tea
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery
- Uti after aspiration abortion
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- Does aetna insurance cover abortion pill
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Fly after aspiration abortion
- What is the function of wysolone
- Oxyelite pro and foul odor
- Can fucidin be used for soreness of the vulva
- Rashes after abortion anesthesia