What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery?
User rating for this question
Sure I have night sweats after gallstone surgery?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details Detailed Answer: Hi Night sweats is a very non specific symptom and it can occur due to many reasons and top reasons are infections. It is not heard off as a symptoms because of gallstone surgery. However it completely depends on when the surgery was and the anesthesia used? It would be good if you can give me more details like when was the surgery, any issues after surgery. Whether key hole or open surgery? Any other symptoms with night sweats. The discussion would be better that way.
People also viewed
- What causes soaking night sweats
- Im on lutera but my boyfriend came inside me
- Does oxyelite pro effect blood pressure
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- Oxyelite pro effect on blood sugar
- Teenage calf pain
- Thirsty peeing alot burning kidneys hurting
- Tailbone pain and leukemia
- Treating burned gums from bleaching
- What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery
- Vyvanse heart shortness of breath
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- Tip of pinus burns and release sticky stuff
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Breathlessness and potassium