What causes movable lumps on jaw line?
User rating for this question
I've had a movable lump on my jaw line (not in my mouth) for over 10 years. It's been there as long as i can remember? What could this be?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Attach image Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Please give following details to answer better in this regard. 1.Do you mean the lump is present externally on the face? 2.Have you seen any changes in the lump anytime like pain,swelling or increase in size? It would be very nice if you can attach an image of the lump here. Awaiting your response. Thanks. Take care.
Follow-up: What causes movable lumps on jaw line? 39 minutes later
No it's internal on my jaw line. I've had it for as long as I can remember. It's movable. Not increasing in size or causing any pain. Cyst??
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Lipoma Detailed Answer: Hello and thanks for reply. Very nice.If there is no change in its size,shape and it is totally asymptomatic then such lumps are called are Lipoma.(fatty deposition). If it causes any interference, then you can get them surgically removed else not required. Please let me know for further query. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- Daily body ache cause by hysterectomy operation
- Deep barking cough after tonsillectomy
- What causes lumps near the upper jaw
- Pain in temple after bang on head
- Body aches burn when i pee
- What causes movable lumps on jaw line
- Burning eyes body ache
- Lump behind ear after banging it
- Causes for lump on jaw line
- Body ache and taking deep breaths
- Banjo string before after
- What causes lump below jaw bone
- Found movable lump on gum what could be causing this
- Haircoloring is it bad after hysterectomy
- Body aches cause elevated liver ezymes