What causes low BP, cold sweats and nausea?

Question
I am experiencing low blood pressure 94/63 and 92/63 measured within the last 1/2 hour. Cold sweats, nausea. Did aerobic activity in a cool pool this morning. Any relationship? Should I see a dr immediately?At breakfast (7am) I took amlodipine 5mg for high blood pressure as prescribed.
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you'd better visit a doctor

Detailed Answer:

low blood pressure with symptoms (nausea and - particularly - cold sweats) means that your body can't cope with it. Amlodipine is more likely to be the cause. Loss of body water during aerobic activities may contribute to hypotension.

So in conclusion, you'd better see a doctor in order to exclude more serious events (like cardiovascular ones) and to manage your low blood pressure.

I hope you find my comments helpful!
Kind regards!

Follow-up: What causes low BP, cold sweats and nausea? 3 hours later
Thank you very much! The blood pressure issues haven't changed much, particularly high pulse = 91. I am seeing my internist tomorrow afternoon.

Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
You're welcome

Detailed Answer:
You're welcome, glad to help!