What causes lack of appetite along with low BP?

Excellent

Question
if i have a little bit appetite & plus low blood pressure, what kind of symptoms is that?
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Various Causes possible

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns,

Please note that these symptoms could be due to a number of causes including:

1) anemia which could be due to vitamin b 22 or folate deficiency or due to chronic blood loss such as in stools or in urine. This can be diagnosed by a CBC test

2) heart problems such as low heart rate or valvular insufficiency, this can be diagnosed by an ECG and an echocardiogram

3) parathyroid hormone insufficiency which can be diagnosed by a blood test for parathyroid hormone level

4) adrenal insufficiency which is diagnosed by a blood test of catecholamines level

5) abnormal blood glucose level which can be diagnosed by a blood test for the levels of fasting and postprandial glucose levels

I hope you find this helpful, feel free to ask further..