What causes itchy rash on abdomen?

Good afternoon. I have three small groups of what I think are bites on my abdomen. They still itch horribly and it has been two weeks. I tried hydrocortisone cream and I actually had a refill on an antibiotic just to try. I haven't gone to the doctor yet.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please, Can you upload a picture of it!!! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about these itchy rash on your abdomen. The presentation of this rash is very suggestive of an allergic reaction. This should be related to a bed bug that bite you probably during sleep. However, it is very difficult to tell what the exact cause is without further information. I will suggest that you upload a picture for me to review and provide more information about this. For now, you can try some anti histamine drugs like Benadryl to relief yourself of the itches. I don't really think antibiotics would be able to help this condition but a review of the image would be helpful to make this condition. I hope this helps. I wish you well. Please upload the image and feel free to ask for further information and clarification if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: What causes itchy rash on abdomen? 16 minutes later
I sent two pictures as a new question, basically stating the same thing but now with pictures.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Please, I don't have access to the said images! Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. Please, I do not have access to the question you posted. Please, ask our customer service to help upload these images correctly so that we can continue working on it. Thanks and hope to hear back from you. Dr. Ditah, MD.