What causes high readings of lipid profile and uric acid?

Question
Hi Doctor, I have done the lipid Profile test and Urici acid serum . All readinga re towards higher side
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: continue the medications Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have read your query. It seems like you have high readings of lipid profile and uric acid. You are on the right medications. Please continue to take them. I am sorry; I am unaware of the homeopathic treatment for gout. Rest of all the medications are fine. Let me know if you have specific queries. Wish you good health and happy new year.

Follow-up: What causes high readings of lipid profile and uric acid? 29 minutes later
I have attached the report , request you to advice medicine for lowering of cholesterol and triglyceride.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: please upload the report Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry; i do not see any reports here. please upload the same awaiting ur response... regards

Follow-up: What causes high readings of lipid profile and uric acid? 25 hours later
Report uploaded please check. Thanks

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Tonact TG Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have gone through the uploaded report carefully. For my patients with similar test picture, I advice Tablet Tonact TG once daily after breakfast lifelong. I would repeat the lipid profile test every 6 months, and monitor them. High uric acid need not be treated if it is asymptomatic. Hope this helps you. Regards,

Follow-up: What causes high readings of lipid profile and uric acid? 59 minutes later
Thanks Doctor, will I have to stop eating non veg food permanently.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: have to occasionally Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, You can have non veg food on occasions and festivals, and family gatherings. Perhaps, once in a month. Take care!

Follow-up: What causes high readings of lipid profile and uric acid? 5 hours later
Hi Doctor, Thanks for your reply, will this Tablet Tonact TG help for BP as well as Cholosterol.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 days later
Brief Answer: it is only for cholesterol Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Sorry for the late reply. Tablet Tonact TG will help control only the cholesterol and not blood pressure. You need to take separate medicines for blood pressure control. Regards,