What causes heart angina ?

I was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension and a dissecting aortic arch embolism 4 years ago for extreme and violent angina after ct scan( 124 bit)@ university of XXXXXXX arbor they agreed neither existed and arteries were clean (major ones anyways) the angina still resides it only occurs after I eat no food no pain but sometimes the angina happens with in second literally seconds
I have paid thousands on MRI's checking my spine where they found spondylosis surgeon came in said yep there's your problem
This was one of the worlds best from Saginaw Michigan lots of practice I guess with the auto plant population the next day went back to see him and he told me that's not it get your stuff in line that's it, my back doesn't really hurt that bad just a little bit all the time ,went in had endoscope found pre cancerous cells Barrett's almost they told me my physiological response to the angina includes elevated pulse, blood pressure ,sweat ,jaw pain sometimes a twitch in the front of deltoid muscle ( enough to move the arm and shoulder a half an inch or more) if I push my finger in behind the collar bone it seems to help alleviate the problem but it may just be a distraction I don't know I just need somebody who at least tries to assist with this. Also have a large spur the size of my thumb that jets into my esophagus .Well that's enough please help
By the way
6' 1" 270 not obese 38 inch waist 54 chest large muscle mass never sick until the day the angina hit ( hit so hard I fell to the ground )

Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 22 hours later

This is Dr Raju Arva from XXXXXXX

After going through your query i did consider that it will be better opined by a Gastroentrologist, hence forwarded it to Dr. XXXXXXX Patta XXXXXXX gastroentrologist.

Please find the opinion and recommendations posted by Dr. XXXXXXX Patta as below.

Biophysically , I would consider with age 50 and BMI 35.6 you are at risk of Atherosclerosis and subsequent cardiac Ischemia.I suggest you to rule out latent angina which could become evident after a trigger like stress or a straining work.This is achieved by getting a Stress test ( TMT - Tread mill test ).

Also since you were previously diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension and a dissecting aortic arch embolism which could get complicated by applying pressure on the esophagus which can present with symptoms you have.Do go for Esophageal Mano-metric studies which give insights to rule out the same.Also the effects of spur compressing the esophagus can be studied here.

I do agree with you that the spondylosis could not be the culprit here and the finger push behind the collar bone is a mere distraction.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Dr. XXXXXXX Patta,