What causes hearing loss with sinus pressure,headache, blurred vision, and nosebleeds?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have ear pain, clogged ears, loss of hearing, sinus pressure, headache, blurred vision, and nosebleeds What could this be
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: MRI brain will be useful. Detailed Answer: Hello I have studied your case, Ear pain with hearing loss suggests possibility of ear infection. It can be acute serous otitis media. Another possibility of otosclerosis can consider as you have blurring of vision and hearing loss. Primarily he can take analgesic with anti-inflammatory like enzomac plus. Avoid exposure to strong wind to ear, you may use cotton packing. Consulting his doctor site of infection can be confirmed, usually there can be involvement of tympanic membrane, antibiotic can be started according to examination. MRI brain will be useful to confirm diagnosis and rule out central cause of symptoms. If required you may need to do blood investigation for prognosis and recovery. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care