What causes hand rash,pain and tinggling after taking methamphetamine shots?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I've only being shooting methamphetamine on and off for Cole months...i know I didn't miss but after my last 2 day binge my arm and hands are getting red rash and uncomfortable pain in my wrist....and there a tingling sensation in my sides plz help with out going to doctor
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible artery injection,meth reaction Detailed Answer: Hi, Having hand rash and tinggling is indicating that you might have missed the vein and did the shot in the arteries. Another cause could be related to high dose of meth shot. I'd suggest to apply cold compresses to the site of injection and to stop taking meth, at least until improvement. You can also apply cold compresses to the rash area, and can ask for OTC anti-hystamine at your local drug store. Once again, try not to give meth shots anymore, it is a pity to waste your health and wealth. Hope it helped! Dr.Sejdini