What causes foul smell from head when suffering from migraine?

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Question
HELLO I AM A FEMALE 56 YEARS OLD I GET MIGRAINE HEADACHES ALMOST EVERY DAY SOMETIMES VERY SEVERE. WHEN I GET THE SEVERE HEADACHES I NOTICED THAT MY HANDS SMELL VERY BAD LIKE SWEATY FEET WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD BE MAKING MY HANDS SMELL SO BAD THANK YOU
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello! Thanks for your query. Detailed Answer: You dont need to worry so much because this is a symptom of migrain and there are two types of migraine headaches: those with aura and those without aura. Migraine with aura. A woman may have some of the following sensory symptoms (the “aura”) before a migraine begins: Numbness or tingling in the face or hands Distorted sense of smell, taste, or touch Mental confusion If you are suffering from migraines, schedule an examination with your family physician or other healthcare provider to explore treatment. Take care of your self