What causes fever and headache with bitterness in mouth,restlessness and abdominal pain?

Internal fever, headache, bitterness in mouth, restlessness, pain in abdomen, earlier suffered from typhoid and have high blood pressure
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need clarification... Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand the current symptoms are bothering you. I would be able to help you if you can provide details about the duration of current symptoms; other associated symptoms such as chills, shivering, appetite change, nausea, vomiting and so on. Besides these, I would also like to know if you are on any medicines currently. Awaiting your reply... Regards
Follow-up: What causes fever and headache with bitterness in mouth,restlessness and abdominal pain? 33 minutes later
There is burning sensation in hands and feet especially in night, appetite is not too bad and not too good, it's ok. Sometimes vomiting, uneasiness in night it feels like fever but does not appear. All of sudden increase in heartbeat......currently no medicines. Just taken antipyretic......
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Post infection syndrome... Detailed Answer: Hi, Post infection syndrome is the most likely explanation that I would like to give to your list of symptoms. You did not mention the duration since when you have these symptoms. I would start you on vitamin supplements especially vitamin B12 such as Tab Unicobal forte along with rabeprazole 40mg once a day for 2 days. If vomiting tendancy is severe antiemetic like domperidone can be helpful. These are prescription only medicines. Post infection syndrome symptoms lasts for 2-3 weeks before resolving by itself. A good nutrition and rest can added to the recovery process. At any point of time, if you develop fever, I would suggest you to visit your doctor. Relapse of infection need to be excluded. You can know about this post infection symptoms from your treating doctor. He/she can also prescribe the above mentioned medications. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards