What causes excessive urge to stretch the body?
User rating for this question
For the past couple of years I feel the need to stretch much more than I ever have. Every morning has become an ordeal of spending 20 minutes trying to stretch my back, legs, arms, etc....Is this natural? I am 45.... Will any supplements help? Glucosamine?? Thank you...
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Glucosamine may work for osteoarthritis. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. Your symptoms suggest morning stiffness and possibility of early arthritis. As per your history and age there is possibility of rheumatoid arthritis. I will advise some important blood investigation like ASO titre, RA factor, ACCP, CRP, ESR, CBC. Glucosamine may work for osteoarthritis. You may need to take treatment for couple of months to see effect of glucosamine. Other supplement can be started according to your blood reports. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Taking a bath after jogging
- Psilocybin creating pain
- What causes excessive freezing of the body
- Throb in the middle of palm whenever
- Having a bath after rigid hysteroscopy
- Causes of excessive body sweating
- What causes excessive urge to stretch the body
- Hypothyroidism tired after hot bath
- What causes excessive body heat
- Always hot after bath
- What causes excessive growth of body hair
- I fell on my elbow now i cant straighten it
- Taking a bath after skin graft
- My legs get senseless while sitting by folding the legs
- L5 s1 retrolisthesis with nerve root impingement