What causes dull pain in left lower abdomen?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, This is XXXXXXX i have been feeling a dull tollerable pain on my left lower tummy since sunday late evening, the same kind of pain i felt on both the side of lower tummy two weeks before and it went off in one day, i am seeking your advise to proceed further action on this. this dull pain make me uncomfortable while doing any work, including sleeping.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic! Dull pain is in this region is not normal. You may need ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis, complete urine examination to know about the cause. Get them done as early as possible. However, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out. Causes may vary from indigestion, urinary tract infection, gastrointestinal infection, Kidney stones etc. Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
People also viewed
- Full antidepressant effect of nexito
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes dull pain in left lower abdomen
- Does skoal have caffeine in it
- Is marijuana ok if you have itp?
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- Cystoscopic removal of kidney stones
- Does cystoscopy for men hurt
- Cystoscopy ureteroscopy laser lithotripsy
- Post cystoscopy symptoms
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes dull achy pain in the left leg
- Cystoscopy transurethral resection prostate
- I am pregnant with hemorrhoids and habe a smelly discharhe
- Dry scabbing behind baby ears