What causes dizziness and nosebleeds with blurred vision?

Hi I am suffering with a headache that has lasted for over a week, dizziness, nosebleeds and exhaustion. My vision is also blurred. Despite taking tablets for migraine, it keeps coming back!
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I think that high BP is the cause for your symptms Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Your complaints of headache that for over a week, dizziness, nosebleeds, blurred vision hint towards raised blood pressure. Headache that is not improving with classic headache and migraine medicines is also a feature for high BP as cause. Please get you blood pressurechecked as soon as possible. Not just one reading but serial readings are needed to assess properly. Also, I feel that the symptoms described by you needs an emergency evaluation and treatment. Please visit ER at the earliest. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!