What causes degenerative bone disease in neck?
User rating for this question
Hello, I have had thyroid cancer, chronic Lymes, Pre cancerous polyps and about October my rt Lung collapsed? They said I have phrenic nerve damage and that lung is done? My question is in august I went to a chiropractor and he about ripped my head off cracking my neck and as a result of that for 2 weeks my neck hurt so bad I couldn't hardly stand it? They said also I have degenerative bone disease in my neck also. Could the Back cracker have done this to me?
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Unlikely that back breaker has done this. Detailed Answer: Hello, Degenerative bone disease develops over long duration and can easily be differentiated from injury caused by neck maneuvers. Only thing is sometimes such neck maneuvers can cause disc herniations similar to what is seen in degenerative neck disease. A MRI can help in this to know underlying cause. Hope his answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Weight gain high up near sternum
- Stress and allergic reactions causing tonsilitis
- What is the remedy for degenerative bone disease
- Degenerative bone disease in spine
- Sudden sweating
- Treatment fibroadenosis patient
- What causes degenerative bone disease in neck
- Viscule biliary
- Degenerative bone disease treatment
- Degenerative bone disease causes
- Gcc medical lungs scar
- Thickened endometrium 26 year old
- Funny taste from lungs
- How to relieve gas in ribcage
- My lungs make a funny noise