What causes decrease in sexual desire?

my husband show very less interest in bed. we have routine life one baby we try to manage best work life balance. Regular gyming and good diet is part of life. still we r lacking and i feel he avoids me a lot for avoiding relation. we talked about it openly but get no clues why this is happening. my husband is moderate smoker (3-4). Here i like to mention we are facing this issue last 4 yrs of marriage but now its going out of tolerance.he is not even bother breaks over a month. In begining i can understand work pressure and stress but now he is managing tht as well. we love each other a lot and try to understand each other a lot but with this trouble we both are stuck regards XXXX
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please clarify a few issues in follow up query Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW There are a few things I want to talk about in beginning. I understand that his desire for sex has decreased but when you have sex, how is the hardness of erection? Secondly ,is he ready to get help for improving sex life? It is possible that due to smoking, his hardness has reduced , thus reducing self image and avoiding sex. Second, please check, if he has symptoms of Depression like sadness of mood,loss of pleasure in all activities and easy tiredness plus sleep problem,appetite problem and postponing things? Have you ever said something negative about sex when he was not interested? That may have hurt him so avoiding sex. Last check, if he has erection by any means-porn movie,photographs, talking dirty, bathing together or any thing else naughty . Has he morning erections? Are you planning for a second issue so become more particular about sex? Please clarify these in your follow up query. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: What causes decrease in sexual desire? 22 hours later
hello doc Thanks for your reply no we are not looking for any other baby no morning errection hardness is alright no depression but get tired easily yes x rated vids and my effort make him feel high but he himself never want it. I could be suggestive for help but he will accept over time early ejection i s issue some time. but I Care about not hurting feelings while talking about it after conceiving things become poor and after having baby more bad he told he is happy with one kid don't want other. we get 6 months break after having baby and now my kid is 1yr old regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Get serum Testosterone level done Detailed Answer: Hello Please get a serum testosterone level done. It could be responsible for no morning erection, reduced sex drive and tiring easily. It can be done in any good laboratory. Request for stop smoking. Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa