What causes crusty sore area in pubic hair after treatment for yeast infection?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
I have been treated for a yeast infection. now i have a crusty sore area in my pubic hair. I have tried the otc yeast creams and sporacidin but it just keeps spreading upwards
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, Sometimes the yeast infection becomes resistant to treatment and requires prolonged oral therapy. Also there are chances of secondary bacterial infection of skin already infected by yeast. I would like to see a photograph of the involved area. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize it. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: What causes crusty sore area in pubic hair after treatment for yeast infection? 36 hours later
do these show you anything.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 23 hours later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello I didnt get photographs. Can you please upload them again. There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Thank you