What causes cold arms and fingers?

My arms and fingers is verycold sometimes.Most of the time in office only. Is there any specific reason for this?. pls suggest me
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is due to blood stasis Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The arms and fingers become cold when there is stasis of blood in that particular area. This happens when you do not move your arms and fingers for long time, and keep it in one position. It could also be due to air-conditioning at your office. Whenever the blood circulation to any body part drops, that particular part becomes cold. Hope it is clear to you. Regards,
Follow-up: What causes cold arms and fingers? 4 minutes later
Thank Q
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: you are welcome Detailed Answer: take care!