What causes chest vibrations ?

Question
I have been observing slight vibration in my chest(left side) in the morning, i do not know what could be the reason? I just want to the reason for this.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 12 minutes later

Thanks for query.

I need some more information from your side,so that I can guide you properly.

1.Since how many days you are having this symptom?
2.Could you elaborate on your present symptom? How long does it last?
3.Do you experience any pain,if so, could you specify the location of pain?
4.May I know your height and weight?
5.Do you have any other associated symptoms?

On receiving the above details, I will be able to answer your query better.

In anticipation of your reply.

Regards.

Follow-up: What causes chest vibrations ? 2 hours later
More than 2 months, but not regular.
2.Could you elaborate on your present symptom? How long does it last? - Few seconds
3.Do you experience any pain,if so, could you specify the location of pain? No pain, but i feel heavy when i lift any weight or climb up stairs
4.May I know your height and weight? 5'.3" weight 65 kgs
5.Do you have any other associated symptoms? no

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 35 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

I do not see any reason to worry in your case.It just seems to be some minor aliment.

The commonest possibility is some muscular discomfort or twitching.At times due to unusual stretching or pressure on muscles fibers this can happen.This is non specific, not necessarily happens every time.As in your case ,it goes away very fast.

When ever the muscle is tense,there is pressure on muscle fibers due to some physical exertion this can happen frequently.

You do not require any specific treatment.I would suggest you please visit your physician once and get your blood pressure checked.I am sure things will be normal only, it is better to have a look at it.

As it is not happening very frequently I would suggest you to neglect it,there is nothing to get alarmed.

I hope this answers your query,I will be available for follow up.