What causes burning sensation in body?

Question
HELLO, I'M HAVING PROBLEMS BURNING SO BAD IN BODY, LEGS, BUTT, ARMS, HEAD, HANDS I CAN GET NO RELEIF AT ALL. I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE NO RASH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Nerve weakness Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the description of your symptoms I suspect you to have Paraesthesia. This happens due to faulty impulse transfer in the nerves. Such faulty impulse transfer is secondary to nerve problems like improper mylination or axon damage. I suggest you to take Tab Pregabalin which will help in regeneration of the nerves and help you get rid of the problems. Also taking daily Multivitamin supplements also helps to improve the nerv health. Do consult your treating doctor for a hand written prescription for the above mediations. Regards,