What causes burning sensation in body with redness when touched?

Excellent

Question
Hi sir, ifeeling ellary short if thing hole body is burning like i feeling were i putting fingure on my skin there will like red
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: need details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You seem to have a problem with your skin. However, it is not clear to me from your question as to what your medical query is about. Could be please write clearly and in simple ways for me to understand your concern and help you accordingly? Awaiting your reply. Regards,

Follow-up: What causes burning sensation in body with redness when touched? 9 hours later
i taken avil 25mg now fine

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 days later
Brief Answer: good that you are doing good Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Glad to hear that you are now fine. Take care!

Follow-up: What causes burning sensation in body with redness when touched? 29 minutes later
thannnk

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: thank you too Detailed Answer: take care!