Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes bumps under crown of penis head?

Question
Hi " I have notice little bumps just under my crown of my penis head, When I am erect they are larger and harder a little discomfort. These bumps are under the skin ? And it seemed to shift from the right to the left of the penis ?
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly send in the photo of little bumps on penis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Could you please provide a photo of your penis and the little bump under its crown? That could help me assist you further. Generally, the little bumps could be related to: - Tyson's glands (sebaceous glands) - genital warts Looking forward to have the requested photos in to assist you further! Dr.Bardha