What causes bleeding while rubbing the clitoris?

Question
Hi my name is XXXXXXX I used to masterbate a lot when I was young now my clit it smaller but the outside of my vagina longer and wrinkled and I gain weight its really chunky down there so is this normal but an other is that I bleed when I rub my clit to hard then thats when it got smaller and it takes alot to orgasm now
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: it is normal Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX What you are experiencing is normal. It can be attributed to the masturbation process. bleeding while rubbing the clitoris could be due to minor trauma or abrasions. Also, it is getting a lot more for you to get orgasm now, is what I understand. I would suggest you to refrain from masturbation for some time now, perhaps for 3 to 4 weeks. There should be some amount of healing by then. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,