What causes black specs in the eyes?
User rating for this question
I need to know exactly what these black specs in my eye are.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 29 hours later
Brief Answer: These are floatets. Detailed Answer: Thanks for sending your query to us These are fibres present in the back of eye in a jelly like substance known as vitreous. They usually do not require any further treatment, and may require vit.C as treatment. They are best ignored. Their significance is only if they appear in bunches and suddenly
Follow-up: What causes black specs in the eyes? 5 hours later
they came along with this so called conjunctivitis. and blood vessels are connecting to them in defense.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 41 minutes later
Follow-up: What causes black specs in the eyes? 24 hours later
they came along with this undiagnosed genital infection that I have. antibiotics help but don't cure. out of three years I haven't even been diagnosed. but the conjunctivitis is a result of this infection. skin is yellow ing around the urethra and cauliflower lookin lesion thats been about halfway down the shaft for three years. on palm side of hand is a darkens area and water bumps com from under the skin every so often. doctors blowing it off like I'm delusional but I get reminded every day. I think I need several consecutive penicillin shot in the rear end to clear this up. health system ain't doing me any good.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 3 hours later
Brief Answer: floaters. Detailed Answer: My Dear, Thanks for getting back to us. I still think that the eye spots are not related to the infection you are mentioning.Still we have to keep a open mind and look at all the possibilities. As such we have to get this infection treated and if related it should helptthe eye spots as well. That is a new angle which needs to be taken care of. .
People also viewed
- What causes black eye circles
- Is red, sore eyes a side effect of prolensa?
- 9 days spotting and no period
- Is change in taste a side effect of pataday?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of prolensa?
- Reasons for not peeing in 3 days
- What causes black specs in the eyes
- What could cause black spots in eyes
- Is extra heartbeat a side effect of vigamox?
- Smoking pot once per day
- Nurofen plus day and night
- Sore throat at night not day
- What causes a sudden black eye
- What is the cause for black swollen eye lid
- Is blurred vision a side effect of trilipix?