What causes back pain,abdominal pain with burning sensation and chills and what is the remedy?

for the last 2months i have been having pain from the right side of my back spreading to the right side of my abdomen and around my belly button the pain feels like a burning sometimes some times it is worse than other time i sometimes get the chills with it right now it is hurting the skin is tender to touch..plz help me
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer ....needs to be investigated. Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. Your symptoms are typical of kidney stones with urinary tract infection ,although it can be a gall bladder disease also.You need to consult a doctor and subject yourself to CBC,urine microscopy,ultrasound abdomen and a CT abdomen for the exact diagnosis. Treatment would depend upon the diagnosis made. If you have urinary symptoms like burning during urination and repeated urge to pass urine,the chances of kidney disirders are high. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
Follow-up: What causes back pain,abdominal pain with burning sensation and chills and what is the remedy? 13 hours later
i was admitted to the hospital for this complain about 6wks ago and they did a ct scan ,xray and i was tested for urinary tract infection and they say the results didnt show anything abnormal in my body i was told by the doctor that you can sometime have unexplain pain in your body but why is it not going away and why does it make me feel sick all the so worried.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello, Since it is already more than 6 weeks since you did the urine examination,you must get a repeat urine test done to look for infection. It is very common to get a urinary tract infection in diabetics and specially,if it is uncontrolled. what to do... drink plenty of water. drink craneberry juice. keep a tight control on your sugar levels. take anti spasmodics for pain,if severe. Sometimes it really becomes difficult to get the exact diagnosis and in such cases,we simply wait and watch. Thanks